International Biocuration Meetings
The International Biocuration Conference is a unique event for curators and developers of biological databases to discuss their work, promote collaborations, and foster a sense of community in this very active and growing area of research.
- The 9th International Biocuration Conference will be held on April 10-14th, 2016 in Geneva, Switzerland. More details will follow in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned !
- VIVO2015 If you are interested in scholarly collaboration and research discovery, then the VIVO 2015 Conference may be for you! This conference is designed for scholars, scientists, researchers, developers, publishers, funding agencies, research officers, students, institutional officials and those supporting the development of team science. When: August 12-15, 2015 Where: Cambridge, MA, USA
- BioCreative 2015 Critical Assessment of Information Extraction in Biology (BioCreative) is a community-wide effort for evaluating text mining and information extraction systems applied to the biological domain. When: September 9-11, 2015 Where: Sevilla, Spain
- 5th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering (MEDI'2015) The main objective of the conference is to provide a forum for the dissemination of research accomplishments and to promote the interaction and collaboration between the models and data research communities. This international scientific event, initiated by researchers from Euro-Mediterranean countries, aims also at promoting the creation of north-south scientific networks, projects and faculty/student exchanges. Authors are invited to submit original unpublished work that is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. When:September 26-28, 2015 Where: Rhodes Island, Greece
- SIMBig'2015 2nd Annual International Symposium on Information Management and Big Data When: 2-4 September 2015 Where: Cusco, PERU
Past Biocuration Conferences
Beijing, China, April 23-26th, 2015
Toronto, Canada, April 6-9th, 2014
Churchill College, Cambridge, UK, April 7-10, 2013
Washington, DC, USA, April 2-4, 2012
Tokyo, Japan, October 11-14, 2010
- * Presentations are available on Biocuration 2010 collection from Nature Precedings
- * Group picture: 4th Biocuration Conference Group Picture
Berlin, Germany, April 16–19, 2009
- * Audio of presentations are available on SciVee
- * Presentations are available on Nature Precedings
- * 2009 Biocuration meeting evaluation survey results.
San Jose, CA, October 25-28, 2007 * 2007 Biocuration meeting evaluation survey results.
Asilomar, CA, December 8-11. * Group picture: 1st Biocuration Conference Group Picture